Social Media Marketing
How Does it Work & What can be included in my Monthly Marketing Package?
Establish Goals and Strategy
Following a meeting to establish the business marketing goals, and to learn & understand more about your business – our team will begin developing a social media marketing strategy. Once approved, we’ll implement it, posting to all your social media platforms on your behalf.
Design and Posting of Ads & Promotional Videos
You can choose the quantity of posts per month. We do in-house quality designs. Every client is different and has different goals, we customise and design according to your marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing Campaigns
Paid advertising and content marketing according to your marketing strategy across a wide range of social media platforms, including Google.
Goals widely vary for email marketing, from brand awareness, company news, promotional offers and finally lead generations. But in all these cases, our email marketing efforts offer the most valuable opportunity to the firms for influencing the prospects and customers with actionable information.
We create search engine marketing campaigns that extend across the full Google advertising platform. We also assist in GDM (Google Display Network). Upload of content on Google, such as post designs and products.
Social Media Customer Marketing Management & Messaging Assistance
We assist in monitoring and participating in social conversations across platforms.
Website Management & SEO
Monthly Website Maintenance, that includes WordPress, theme and plugin updates, product changes or additions, content updates, text re-writes or edits, design of new content. Update of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
Graphic design (Digital & Printable)
Monthly graphic design services for all your digital and printable needs. Our in-house designers are available on your request to assist in any new designs, and or changes to existing designs.
PPC, Social and Analytics monthly reporting. We create insightful online marketing reports with graphs and dashboards.
For any additional questions we are here to help.
- Facebook Messaging Campaigns
- Email Campaigns from 2000 – 100,000
- SMS Campaigns
Our SEO Services include:
- Keyword Research: Identifying keywords based on a variety of criteria including popularity, relevance, search patterns, competition and other factors.
- Information Architecture: Spotting any technical deficiencies in a website that may adversely affect website ranking. These include URL structures, navigation, design, cross-device performance and even server configuration.
- Content Creation and Copywriting
- On-page Optimisation: Optimising page-level elements ie. content, page’s meta-information, image optimisation, and internal & external link management.
- Social Media: Establish profiles, pages in top social media sites such as Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter, etc., and utilizing the power of social media to gather endorsements.
- Reporting and Analysis: Monitoring and reporting based on traffic stats, user browsing trends, goal / objective tracking, etc.
How does it work?
Our campaign strategy advertisement formats including:
- Text Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
Our social media experts will guide you through the process of changing / replacing / designing strategies that would maximise your ROI.
We help you create and activate campaigns on the world’s leading ad networks including:
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ad Platform
- Instagram Ad Platform
- Linked-In Ad Platform
- Twitter Ad Platform
- You-Tube Platform
We help you with – Understanding your social media goals, defining target audience, creating exceptional content / strategy which can get people hooked to your brand.
Our SMO Services Includes:
- Page Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Listening
- Video Campaigns
Social Media is a two-way communication platform. Here you create & share content, and your audience will share their views and opinions about you and your services / products.
How do we execute ORM?
- We listen to customer conversations all the time
- We take part in conversations and try to salvage a situation / protect your reputation
- If there is a disgruntled customer, we will pass their details on to your customer services team who can deal with it on high priority
- We reply to comments and messages on your social media pages and profiles
- If a customer enquiries about your products / services, we immediately pass it to your sales team